RAGEHCC Fundraising Drive–for 2018 (Starts Today–Sept. 5, 2017):
Hi Folks….today we are starting our 2018 Fundraising—Dues/Donations— Drive
RAGEHCC has expenses and we need every Member to send in their Dues–$25.00 per Member, per year; and/or a Donation. We. Also, would appreciate any Groups, Chapters, Associations and Locals– making a donation to RAGEHCC ( a number of Groups/ Locals/Individuals have supported us, and we appreciate your Donations & THANK YOU!).
ALL RAGEHCC Officers & Executive Board Members work for FREE…we are Volunteers. We have given much of our time, and more than our share of money to support RAGEHCC.
Melody Jackson-Benefits Advocate, and John Phelps—President, travel to be your VOICE at the GE Shareowners Meeting, at the National Meeting of Retiree Reps & GE Global Benefits & HR; and to many Local (geographical areas)—Plants, Groups, Chapters/Associations, Locals, and to other Retiree Events; to get the word out about RAGEHCC; this costs us personally. Where we can…obviously, we try, as best as possible, to minimize our personal costs. it is not fair that we pay for these expenses personally.
It is time for our Members to step-up financially, and support all our RAGEHCC Expenses. Travel Expense should be part of our total RAGEHCC budget. We certainly hope you see the “benefits” of the RAGEHCC Leadership Team—the time, effort, dedication & work performed …on your behalf:
Benefits of RAGEHCC Membership: SOLUTIONS—To Help Make Your Lives Better
- Communications—Newsletters, Emails, Websites—Posts;
- Benefits Advocacy—Help with Benefits Issues—with GE Global Benefits & One Exchange;
- Benefit Plans—RAGEHCC will offer Prescription, Dental, Vision, Medical Plans
- Rally’s/Events; Letter/Email Campaigns; Petitions; Surveys—Data Analysis; A Formal Website with Many Communication Functions/Tools; and Other Initiatives & Strategies—
- We will continue to fight for an increased, fair RRA amount; we will fight for better Customer Service from One Exchange (or they must go!); we will fight for more, and better healthcare provider choices—and as you see, we have put our own Plans in place to help our Retirees/Dependents
- The “fight” is NOT over just because the Lawsuits have been dismissed! We will continue to be your advocates for BETTER Retiree Healthcare! You EARNED that Right!
- We will continue to grow our Membership—we have 150,00 Retirees presently; with a projected future addition of 100,000 Retirees/Dependents. All growth mean increased Revenues, therefore many effective Initiative & Strategies to make our Voices Heard!
- We will continue to fight for, & try to protect— all your Retiree Benefits—Corporate Healthcare, Corporate Pensions, Social Security & Medicare.
To Donate Online—Click the “Donate” Button –>
To Donate by Personal Check— Send your Check to Connie Vick–PO Box 521, Winfield, KS 67156; Make out the Check to– Connie Vick-Treasurer; Mark the Memo Line–For RAGEHCC Dues
Please Do It Today!
NOTE: If You CANNOT Make a Donation Because of Financial Hardship—Please Let Us Know—NO ONE Will be Denied Membership Because of Financial Hardship!