Learn how to get in touch with your…….
Federal, State, and Local Elected Leaders.
Form Letter to Your Elected Officials is Below
- President Donald Trump-Contact the President of the United States by submitting your comments or questions online.
- Members of the U.S. Congress
- State Governors– Learn how to get in touch with your state governor.
- State Legislators-Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.
- U.S. Mayors-Locate mayors by name, city, or population size.
- County Executives – Search on a map or by your zip code to find the head of the executive branch of government in your county. (The county executive may be an elected or an appointed position.)
- Other Local Government Officials-Get contact information for your city, county, and town officials in your state.
Form Letter to Send to Your Federal Elected Officials Over NEW AHCA (Trumpcare)–
Asking them to REJECT this new version of AHCA just passed by the House, and in consideration in the Senate–the repeal and Replace Plan of Obamacare (ACA); it hurts us Retirees/Seniors even more–with higher Premiums, co-pays, deductibles and out-of-pocket expense. We feel we have EARNED these benefits; we have paid in all our working lives! If anything, our Benefits should INCREASE, not decrease!
(Modify this Letter to Your Liking)
Form Letter–On NEW AHCA Healthcare Plan–to Elected Officials <– Copy/Download